In January 2024, we will be hosting a second series of 4 sessions on EU funding for public libraries. The aim of this series is to offer public libraries the opportunity to explore the possibilities available to them with EU programmes and ways to boost their work to an international level.
Join the webinars to gain a deeper understanding of the European funding landscape and demystify the European project application process with experts in the field. The sessions will combine the theoretical and practical aspects to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of EU resources available for libraries.
In particular, the webinars will help participants:
- To better understand the framework of EU programmes (Creative Europe, Erasmus+, CERV, Cohesion funds)
- To build an understanding of the possibilities available and develop logical frameworks for their projects
- To meet potential partners
- To start implementing more international events in their libraries and bring more diversity to their library
The sessions will take place from 13:00-14:15 (CET):
- Session 1 (January 10, 2024): Programme priorities and library good practices
- Session 2 (January 17, 2024): Get to know the EU programmes
- Session 3 (January 24, 2024): Exploring logical frameworks of the project
- Session 4 (January 31, 2024): Success factors of EU projects
The format of the sessions will be split into two parts:
Part I: Webinar
The first part will be a screening of the first webinar series organised by PiNa earlier this year. If you wish to familiarise yourself with the content, you can watch the webinar series here.
Part II: Group coaching
This will be followed by a thematic group coaching by Maja Drobne (PiNa). Each coaching session will focus on a specific topic:
- Group coaching 1: What topics do we want to build on for our library?
- Group coaching 2: What programme to choose for our library and which would be the right strand/ key action of the open possibilities?
- Group coaching 3: How to shape the ideas and who to partner with?
- Group coaching 4: Open questions and feedback on the project ideas
The sessions are free and will be hosted on Zoom from 13:00-14:15 (CET), however registration is required.
We look forward to seeing you there!