Last week on July 5, we held our first group coaching session!
Kaja Cunk (PiNA) and Nena Bibica (CERV Slovenia) provided participants with a general overview of EU Programmes, and dived into the Erasmus+ and CERV programmes.
Kaja and Nina gave advice on how to approach programme applications, including:
- Taking time to plan things out. Programme applications often take a lot of time and energy. It’s important to plan ahead to see what is feasible to do, taking into account the resources at your disposal and your mental health.
- It’s important to clearly understand the priorities of the call to ensure you incorporate them into your application
- The importance of good budget estimates.
- For a first time application, it’s recommended to go for the ‘simple’ project category, rather than a ‘strategic’ one.
- For the first project you coordinate, it is recommended to use the lump sum method.
Any questions regarding the session? Feel free to contact:
- Nena: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Kaja: firstname.lastname@example.org
Future group coaching sessions with zoom in more closely on the specific aspects of different calls, objectives and applications. The next group coaching session is planned for the end of summer. Stay tuned for more details on registration!